Tinted windows for Volkswagen T6 TRANSPORTER
NO FILM, PRE-CUT PANELS IN 1MM PC
Unlike ordinary sun film, Solarplexius is a hard, flexible polycarbonate panel. The material is unbreakable and can be bent extensively without damage. The material is a consistent tint throughout, and light transmission is only 10%.
With Solarplexius tinting in place, nobody can see into your car, but you as the driver can clearly see out. It works in the same way as a pair of sunglasses and has the same characteristics as sun film.
It reduces heat, removes 90% of the direct sunlight and provides privacy inside your car. Solarplexius is crash tested by Swedish VTI and approved by German TÜF.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When you order from us, your pre-cut sun protection for a car is produced especially for you. You do not have to cut or adjust anything yourself. The sunshades for your car windows are delivered pre-cut with a perfect fit. We have pre-cut sun protection for more than 4500+ different car models.
Solarplexius sunshades are dark on the outside and slightly colored from the inside. The light transmission is 10%. Solarplexius works much like good sunglasses, you can look out but not look in.
No, compared to traditional pre-cut sun film, there is no front or rear of the Solarplexius sun protection, which makes it both easier and faster to mount.
Yes, you can scroll down the window, but the Solarplexius sunscreen will stay up. However, car sun protection is very easy to install and disassemble. For most people, this is not a problem, as they very rarely need to open the rear windows. About 80% of our customers order sun protection for all car routes, the other 20% buy only for the luggage compartment.
INSTALLATION OF SOLARPLEXIUS
1. WIPE THE PROTECTION FOIL ON THE SOLARPLEXIUS SUNSCREEN
With a slightly damp cloth to remove dust.
2. SLOWLY PULL THE PROTECTION FOIL
To prevent static electricity.